Saturday, November 21, 2009

So I went Deer hunting... With a camera...

So I went hunting with a camera looking for deer and end up finding some.




Read the full story and see more pictures by clicking on the link.



We sat for about an hour in Millville looking for deer and gave up. So on the way back to Logan we decided to go through Providence. Upon coming off the bench on the south side of Providence we came across a 4 point and 2 doe on Swamp Hill. Well that's what we called it as kids. I grew up just 2 1/2 block from there.

I pulled over and grabbed the camera and started shooting. The 4 point just stood there looking at me for about a full minute before it headed for the fence and jumped it ending up on the road then crossed the street and disappeared leaving the 2 does behind. I got off about 73 shots over a period of 3 minutes.






 


All pictures were taken just after 5pm on Thursday 11/19/09.

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: 70-300mm @ 300mm
ISO:1600
Exposure comp: -0.7

No comments:

Post a Comment